Monday, February 07, 2005

What a Day.....

Just completed quite a productive day. Got alot more done than I ever dreamed of. Figured out how to use my camera and many of the features of the photo shop. Even figured out how to crop a picture of myself and send it back to my blog. It helped that I was off work today and totally uninterupted. A couple of more days like this and I'll be ready to apply at National Geographic. Really look forward to experimenting with my camera in the weeks and months to come. I intend to travel quite a bit once the weather warms and I'll bring back a stack of pictures from the California mountains and beaches.... Just hope the Picasa/Hello program holds up. Got shut down twice last week for some reason I don't understand....Off to bed now. Been up since before five o'clock this morning and I'll be ready to crash anytime soon......

No comments: