Saturday, February 05, 2005

Bilbo's New Toy

Finally got around to buying myself a new toy today, a Canon Power Shot S1 IS Digital Camera. It's got a 10X optimal zoom and 3.2 megapixels. Would have bought a digital camera much sooner but I just hate having to learn how to use one more gadget. I'm sure I'll probably get as frustrated as hell over the next couple of weeks trying to figure out all the bells and whistles but in the long run I am sure I will learn to love my new toy because it will greatly expand my visual repertoire capabilities on my website and my blog. Eventually I want to create a visual cyberspace memory of my trips, friends and family and this should do the trick. Havn't opened the box yet and probably won't for a couple of days because once I open the box I know I'll need a block of time to get aquainted with my new toy.....Bilbo

No comments: