Monday, February 07, 2005

The Grand New Experiment

I got up at five o'clock this morning and started playing with my new digital camera and after about a half an hour I never thought I would get to the point where I would be able to publish anything on my blog anytime soon but somehow, someway, I was able to publish what is sure to be the first of many pictures using my new camera.....My lack of confidence is due to the fact that this is my first digital camera and let's just say I don't learn very well reading from manuals. I'm a hand's on kind of guy. To complicate matters more, this is not a simple camera. It's one of those expensive digital camera's with a lot of bells and whistles and multiple functions. I probably should have started out with something more simple but a good friend suggested I buy one that has alot of future potential because he knew how passionate I am regarding website designs and artistic endevors in general....anyway....expect to see more images in the hours, days, and weeks to come as I continue this grand new experiment....Bilbo

No comments: