Wednesday, May 18, 2005

May the Force be with the Crazies

I am getting ready to head off to the theatre to take pictures and hob nob with my fellow Star Wars freaks and geeks. Don't consider myself a hard core Star Wars geek but do relate to my fanatic brethren. I am not attending the midnight showing but do want to just hang out with "my people" for an hour or so and take a few pictures and talk Star Wars shop talk one last time before the sun sets on the Stars Wars legacy. Really regret I never went to the LOTR's midnight showings so I thought I would not make the same mistake. Be back later in time for bed if I don't give into the dark side of the force and try to sneak my way in or steal some little kids ticket. I'll post some thoughts and pics either later tonight or more likely tomorrow night.....May the force be with you and the crazies who have been standing in line since yesterday all around the country.

No comments: