1. I don't care if my students tuck their shirts in...damn dress code...
2. I don't care who which team wins the Big Ten this year...The Pac-10
representative is going to whack whoever comes out west.
3. I don't care who wins the Republican presidential nominee. I am not going to vote
for any of them...I may not vote for the Democrat presidential nominee either.
4. I don't care about the opinions of radio talk show hosts...There all are a bunch
of losers in my opinion.
5. I don't care about what people think about me anymore...except...for the people
who really care about me.
6. I don't care if the projected Wal-mart Superstore near my house ever gets built.
I prefer Costco. They pay their workers 40% more and their top C.E.O. only makes
350,000 a year.
7. I don't care what George Bush does any more. He is going to do what he wants
and neither public opinion or reality is going to penetrate his armor of
self assurance and certainty.
8. I don't care if the housing market collapses. It may be the only way I can
ever afford a house...I do care about the people who have lost their homes to
foreclosures but I have almost no sympathy for all the speculators and others
who drove up the market to make a quick buck..
9. I don't care if my friends and colleagues poke fun at me for liking Desperate
Housewives. It's my life and I might care a little if they actually took time
to watch the show before jumping to conclusions about what the show is about.
10. I don't care if USC wins the national championship or not. It's just a silly
game...just kidding...my emotional well being depends on it.