Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back on Track?

I haven't posted anything for the past week because I couldn't figure how to access my pictures on my Photobucket account. For some strange reason I couldn't send any pictures to this blog. Finally, I gave up and opened up an account with Picasa. I have used Picasa in the past but I had problems so I switched over to Photobucket. If anyone reading this blog entry has a suggestion on any other websites that will allow me to post my pictures to my blog I am all ears. In the meantime I use Picasa until I can find a better mousetrap....

2 comments:

David Blakeslee said...

What I do is find a picture I like, save it to my desktop and upload it using the Add Image button in the Blogger Dashboard "New Post" window. You can align the photo however you want it and adjust the sizes too. It works great, better in my experience than using another software program to add pictures. After you upload it, you can delete it from your PC unless you want to keep it for some reason.

Bilbo said...

Big thanks Dave....I tried it a couple of times and it works!!!....