Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tomorrow night my two sons, Paul, and Wesley, will graduate from Centennial High School in Bakersfield. I am so proud of both of my sons. It has not always been easy for either one of my two sons during their high school years. Their mother and I divorced when they entered junior high and I have not lived with my two sons for the past six years. I have tried to remain close to my sons over the years and we have spent a lot of time together...but...it is hard not having your father around when you need him at times...but...despite, the disadvantages and numerous challenges, they both have hung in there and did what they needed to do to graduate. Both of my sons will be attending Bakersfield Junior college next year. Wesley will move in with me after graduation and his brother will live with his grandparents who live only about a mile away...I have many fond memories of the times my sons and I have spent together over the past six years...our three week trip to Canada...our three week trip along the Oregon and Washington coast...going to movies together...moving into my new house last year...and, many, many, more...Congratulations, Paul, and Wesley, you have accomplished a great milestone in life and it is my hope and prayer that you will both find your niche in life and accomplish your hopes and dreams. I am proud to be your father and I love you both...very...very much...Listed below are some of my favorite pictures of my two sons.

2 comments:

kc bob said...

Love the pics.. congrats Dad!

Bilbo said...

Thanks Bob,

The graduation was a joyous occasion but it came and went before I had time to let it sink in....