So, do you think you are smart?...then, see how you do on my latest, but not my greatest, quiz called,who said what?....Listed below are 10 famous quotes by 10 famous people. If you want to play, than reply by matching the number with the correct letter and I’ll get back to you to see how well you did. Good luck. Please don’t cheat…or, I’ll send you to the principles office....P.S. You get a bonus point if you can guess whose picture is portrayed above.
1. I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us
2. Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one;
enemy to none.
3. When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you.
4. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we
5. Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
6. The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend."
7. "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I
may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."
8. Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
9. "Give me a museum and I'll fill it."
10. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
silence of our friends"
ANSWER KEY…..Aristotle, Augustine, Martin Luther King, Confucius,
Nietzsche,Franklin, Churchill, Einstein, Camus, and Picasso.