Tuesday, August 21, 2007
These are the things I wonder about from time to time?
1. Is our economy going to collapse sometime in the next five years?
2. Are my sons going to find their niche in life?
3. Why is it so hot on the west coast where I live?...I live about a 100 miles from
4. Why do so many people fight over theological "particulars"?
5. Why do so many people want to impose either their religious doctrine or their
secular ideology on everyone else?
6. Why don't people have more sex?...It is free...and it feels good!...
7. How do so many incompetent people end up in leadership positions?
8. Why do I make some of the same mistakes over and over again?
9. Does God really care if we believe in the virgin birth story?
10. Will I ever be able to afford a house again in my lifetime?
11. Why aren't more people really pissed off at what is happening in Iraq, the state
of health care, and what is happening in the real estate market?
12. Why are there so many different kinds of insects?
13. Why did God create grasshoppers?
14. Why do interpersonal relationships require so much effort to get it right?
15. Why are so many people in this country afraid?
16. Why aren't more people concerned about the growing national and personal debt
problem in this country?
17. Why are test scores more important in education than creativity and imagination?
18. Why don't more people take time to relax and chill?
19. Why are their planets and stars?
20. Why did God create Dinosaurs and then allow them to become extinct?
21. Why do so many people feel threatened by non-conformists?
22. Is Bree, from Desperate Housewives going to ever reconcile with her son?
23. Why don't more people live in Washington and Oregon? They are incredibly
24. Why are so many churches behind the times?
25. Does Bigfoot really exist?
Posted by Bilbo at 6:54 PM