I noticed a number of fellow cyberspace junkies posting 15 to 25 random thoughts about themselves. I really enjoyed reading what they wrote so I thought I would post some random thoughts about myself.
25. I once lost 25 pounds in six days.
24. My family were migrant field workers from Oklahoma.
23. I was adopted by my grandparents.
22. I was born in Santa Cruz California.
21. I wanted to be a forest ranger up until I was 20.
20. I once saw a Unicorn in the wild...kind of...really.
19. I attended four different colleges.
18. My favorite musicians are U-2 and Bruce Cockburn. It's a tie.
17. My favorite "current" authors are David Richo and
16. I aspire to be a very good photographer someday.
15. I have cried more in the past year than in all my previous years combined.
14. I am a book collector. I specialize in illustrated books.
13. I own too many pairs of shoes.
12. I hope to get married again someday. Bag End has been a lonely
place for too long.
11. I have a Russian Icon that hangs above my bed.
10. My favorite vacation destination is Redwood National Park.
9. I think we should slash the military budget in half.
8. My two sisters married the same guy at different times in their lives.
7. I love the wind blowing on my face.
6. I don't get it why so many people like the popular reality shows.
5. I once beat my chess coach 40 plus times in a row.
4. I never acquired a taste for coffee,tea, beer, wine.
3. I eat a Healthy Choice chocolate bar almost every night.
2. Chris Matthews is my favorite political pundit and Charlie Rose my favorite
1. I hope to take a trip to Europe and go on a cross country drive before I die.