Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Over the past 10 years I have spent a significant amount of time reading, thinking, and pondering about relationships. Divorce has a way of getting one's attention on the subject. Anyway, I want to introduce a new blog I have created on the subject of relationships. The blog is called Soulful Relationships and the site is devoted to the topic of the nature of relationships. The blog which will be updated from time to time will contain many quotes from my favorite authors on the subject and some of my own personal ponderings and commentary. The site is neither a personal record of any of my relationships nor is it a self help guide to relationship bliss...but...rather a collection of thoughts by myself and my favorite authors which will hopefully stimulate and inspire your own imagination regarding one of the most important aspects of our lives. So, if you are either curious or seriously interested in the "dance of relationships" than check out my new blog from time to time...

No comments: