Sunday, January 30, 2005

Greetings

After spending about three hours experienting I think I have finally figured out the basics of blogging via this particular blog format. Very frustrating for the first two and a half hours since my internet background is limited but am now quite satisfied to finally see some results!....Became interested in blogging after checking out the blogs created by a couple of friends and figured I might give it a whirl. Over the past couple of years I have spent a significant amount of time journaling and thought I might use this as an on line journal of sorts. At this stage I am not sure what I intend to do with this new toy because I am not sure how much of my personal life I want to share. May just limit my entries to interests, hobbies, ramblings,musings, and the like...well see...musings from the Shire.....Bill/Bilbo

4 comments:

David Blakeslee said...

Hey Bilbo, just letting you know that I've added you to my web browser's toolbar, right next to Julie's, so I will be visiting frequently!

Bilbo said...

Dave said...
Hey Bilbo, just letting you know that I've added you to my web browser's toolbar, right next to Julie's, so I will be visiting frequently!

Bilbo: Gee Dave, you sure know how to put pressure on me. I was hoping to "ease" into this slowly but if you are going to "really" visit frequently than I now feel under the gun to produce...I guess it comes with the terrority. Should have known better....bilbo

David Blakeslee said...

Well take your time then. You know I am a friendly reader so if you want to let it sit dormant for awhile, I can deal with that. Take my comment more as "encouragement" than "pressure!"

Unknown said...

Hey bud! Glad to have found you. I was about to email to ask for your blog address when i realized I could find it through your comments signature.

You look great in your classroom.

No pressure to post. Just do it when the muse moves you. I will add you to my list of blogs to check with. I love checking for new stuff and comment when moved.

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!