Wednesday, January 04, 2006

As you might suspect I am emotionally drained at this point and really don't have much to say but did want to say a few words before I take off for the next three days. Today I saw something I thought I would never see in a game of this magnitude....and....that is....one player taking over an entire game and winning it almost by himself. Football is the ultimate team sport which includes the coordination and cooperation of twenty two players...but tonight...Vince Young won the game......no ifs or butts about it.... Greatest performance ever in a game of this magnitude in college football history. Hats off to Texas but major cudos to Vince Young who played the greatest game I have ever seen. Only consilation is that USC played a great game as well and one of the great games in championship history....Thanks Pete, Matt, Lindale, Jerrod, Reggie, and the offense line for a great run and a lot of great memories over the past three years....and Vince Young.... I hope you turn pro.....

No comments: