Monday, March 28, 2005

Things I love

Earlier today a fellow blogger named Julie Bogart listed some of the things she hated on her blog. I responded by mentioning some things I hated on her blog and thought I would now list some things I love, after all, love and hate go together. Can't have one without the other. Here are some things I love.

I love my two sons, my mom, and my girlfriend.

I love the wind on my face.

I love being accepted for who I am.

I love 6o degree temperatures.

I love making love with someone I love and feel they love me in return.

I love listening to Bruce Cockburn, U-2, The Cambridge Singers, and Michael Jones.

I love riding my mountain bike.

I love nestling up to a good book and reflecting on what I read for hours at a time.

I love the mountains, the beach, the Redwoods, the desert, and all of God's unspoiled creation.

I love my job....most of the time.....

I love watching a good movie with family and friends.

I love feeling comfortable enough to share my intimate feelings and thoughts with others.

I love the many pleasures our bodies provide.

I love being alive.

I love blogging and interacting with others on the internet.

I love the various holidays seasons, particularly Christmas and Halloween.

I love learning about myself and what makes me tick.

I love being able to feel my emotions, even when it is painful at times.

I love rising above my fears.

I love being human.

I love being creative and having others appreciate my creativity.

I love taking pictures.

I love learning new things.

I love Nature's Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Peanut Granola bars.

I love having friends I have known for twenty years.

I love to travel.

I love going to used bookstores and finding a gem.

I love my books.....I could mention alot more but the pixey dust is settling in fast and I am about to fall asleep....Nighty, night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I love your blog! (Also that wonderful painting--Picasso?)

What a great list and so much nicer than reading things I hate.

http://julieunplugged.blogspot.com/

You are a gentle soul, Bill.

Julie